The foundation offers a variety of programs and initiatives, including:
- Educational scholarships and grants: The foundation offers scholarships to students who are pursuing higher education. The scholarships are available to students from all backgrounds and are awarded based on academic merit, financial need, and leadership potential.
- Leadership training programs: The foundation offers leadership training programs to young people who are interested in developing their leadership skills. The programs cover topics such as public speaking, conflict resolution, and teamwork.
- Mentorship programs: The foundation matches young people with mentors who can provide them with guidance and support. The mentors are experienced professionals who can help the young people achieve their goals.
- Job training programs: The foundation offers job training programs to young people who are looking for employment. The programs cover topics such as resume writing, interviewing skills, and workplace etiquette.
- Entrepreneurship programs: The foundation offers entrepreneurship programs to young people who are interested in starting their own businesses. The programs provide the young people with the skills and resources they need to succeed in business.
- Community service opportunities: The foundation offers community service opportunities to young people who want to give back to their community. The opportunities range from volunteering at local soup kitchens to helping to clean up their neighborhoods.
- Community Capacity Building Programs: The Foundation also offers community capacity building programs to support communities by capacitating community leaders from ward level to regional and national level. The programs cover topics such as project planning, fundraising, and advocacy.
- Culture and heritage promotion: The foundation promotes Oromo culture and heritage through educational programs, cultural events, and preservation efforts.