A brief about DDF
The Dinku Deyasa Foundation (DDF) is a philanthropic organization founded by Dinku Deyasa Biru, a dedicated philanthropist who has been supporting thousands of people from his own things. The foundation is committed to producing future leaders by capacitating youths and providing them with the skills, knowledge, and opportunities they need to succeed. The foundation is also committed to supporting communities by capacitating community leaders from ward level to regional and national level since 2000.
Our Core Values
- Provide scholarships and grants to young people who are pursuing higher education.
- Offer leadership training programs to young people who are interested in developing their leadership skills.
- Match young people with mentors who can provide them with guidance and support.
- Offer job training programs to young people who are looking for employment.
- Provide entrepreneurship programs to young people who are interested in starting their own businesses.
- Create community service opportunities for young people who want to give back to their community.
- Advocate for policies that support young people and their development.